VLSI Designing Training (vhdl,verilog)
VHDL is the VHSIC Hardware Description Language is an industry standard language used to describe hardware from the abstract to the concrete level. VHDL usage has risen rapidly since its inception and is used by literally tens of thousands of engineers around the globe to create sophisticated electronics projects.VHDL is a powerful language with numerous language constructs that are capable of describing very complex behavior . Complex features will be introduced in a simple form and then more complex usage will be described.
Because we are Provided great Way and Suggestion Another one.We provide One Year Member Ship.
For Students Content We Provide…
* We provide Software and E-book.
* 24*7 support during the training program.
* One year member ship.
* We provide Projects support and one projects work to live.
In VLSI Design Package ..We cover out Topics :-
All Module Xilinx and altera Both type of invorment
- Introduction to VLSI, NMOS(-), PMOS(+)
- Procedure To chip Design
- Diffrent Type of Modelling
- Basic gates bread board + DSCH
- MOSFET, Half adder,Full adder Design and simulation
- Decoders,Encoders,Multiplexers,De-multiplexers Design and simulation
- RS latch simulation,D latch simulation Design and simulation
- All Type of flip flop making Design and simulation
- Counters, Shift Registers Design and simulation
- Back End designing through Micro-Wind v3.1
- Implementation of universal gates, Implementation of EX gate Design and simulation
- Front end designing, Xilinx-ISE webpack v13.3
- Isim or Modelsim Use as a Simulater
- Branch & Loop Design and simulation
- Adders Counters, Binary to hex convertor
- Mixed architecture Design and simulation
- Free running counter, LED blinking, Frequency selector Design and simulation
- Project implemetation using FPGA/CPLD
* High Level Design Flow
* Vital Simulation